I’ve been honoured this past week to have been nominated for a Liebster Award. The award isn’t voted on by any kind of committee; instead, it is passed from one blogger to another, to recognize fellow bloggers with a sort of cyberspace pat on the back and cheerio. The “rules” for the award specify that, once nominated it is the recipient’s responsibility to:
- link back to who nominated you
- nominate five blogs with fewer than 200 follows
- let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites; and
- add the award image to your site
A big thank you to Andy – ‘a finger pointing’ http://afingerpointing.org for nominating me for this award – please do take a moment to check out their blog, it is well worth it!!
My Five nominated blogs are:-
- Plastic bag poetry http://plasticbagpoetry.wordpress.com/
- Past and Future woven into one http://bluehav.wordpress.com/
- Candid Concourse http://candidconcourse.wordpress.com/
- 75 kaleidoscopes http://rlbk75.wordpress.com/
- Brian Gaynor Photography http://briangaynorphotography.com
These are a variety of blogs that I really enjoy visiting. It was really,really very difficult to pick only five. There are so many fabulous bloggers out there, and so many talented people to choose from.
Again – a big thank you to Andy – http://afingerpointing.org for not only nominating me, but also for taking time out to visit.