The Liebster Award
I’ve been honoured this week to have been nominated for a Liebster Award. The award isn’t voted on by any kind of committee; instead, it is passed from one blogger to another, to recognize fellow bloggers with a sort of cyberspace pat on the back and cheerio. The “rules” for the award specify that, once nominated it is the recipient’s responsibility to:
- link back to who nominated you
- nominate five blogs with fewer than 200 follows
- let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites; and
- add the award image to your site
A big thank you to cloudfactor5 http://cloudfactor5.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award – please do take a moment to check out their blog, it is well worth it!!
My Five nominated blogs are:-
- Kira Moore http://kiramorrescloset.wordpress.com/
- Resting in Awareness http://restinginawareness.com/
- Polly http://journalread.wordpress.com/
- My Life Uncut Almost http://mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com/
- Peace the consciousness http://starsrainsunmoon.com
These are a variety of blogs that I really enjoy visiting. It was really,really very difficult to pick only five. There are so many fabulous bloggers out there, and so many talented people to choose from.
Again – a big thank you to cloudfactor5 for not only nominating me, but also for taking time out to visit my blog and offer words of encouragement 🙂