Thank You Shantelle!
Candid Concourse http://candidconcourse.wordpress.com/
I’ve been honoured this past week to have been nominated for the, ‘Inspiring Blogger Award’ by Shantelle – http://candidconcourse.wordpress.com/
Thank you – it is always fantastic to be nominated by people who have taken time to visit and read my blog. It is also a good way to provide others with the opportunity to link up to blogs they may not yet have visited.
The guidelines are….
link back to who nominated you
- nominate seven blogs
- let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites; and
- add the award image to your site
- Say seven things about yourself
The rules are to say 7 things about you, and to nominate 7 other blogs so here goes:
- I was born with a cleft palate.
- If I could choose to be anybody in the world – I would still choose to be me!
- If I could choose one super power, it would have to be world domination – so I could put an end to disease, war, inequality, and famine.
- I love tiramisu.
- My one luxury item on a desert island would be a wind up radio so I could listen to Classic FM.
- I love gardening – though I seem to have more snails than plants at the moment!
- My favourite daydream is about becoming ordained and also to get a poem or two published. (I know that’s two – but I do now possess world domination – see number 3!!)
And the nominees are:
Thoughts From The Outdoors http://thoughtsfromtheoutdoors.wordpress.com/
Kira Moore’s Closet http://kiramorrescloset.wordpress.com/
Everyone Has a Story http://birdmartin.wordpress.com/
Wendy Strohm http://wendystrohm.wordpress.com/
Thank you again to Shantelle – Candid Concourse http://candidconcourse.wordpress.com/
It was really difficult to pick only seven, there are so many blogs out there that are fabulous!
I have tried to choose people who have not received an award, or received this particular award before. If I have nominated you and you do not participate in the awards, please accept my apologies.